We design, develop and support online stores. For over 15 years, we have created fresh and engaging ecommerce websites as platforms for businesses who want to grow online. Specialists in Magento Enterprise and Community, we are also experts in platforms such as BigCommerce, Shopify Plus and a host of many others.
Our technical skills and data-led approach can be applied to any platform for any type of ecommerce project which makes Pivotal versatile. Engage us for a new website build, site redesign or for a specific outcome such as improving your page load speed on your ecommerce site.
Whether it’s a new website or application, how the user experiences your digital business is critical, therefore choosing who to partner with is vital.
Pivotal has a full-stack end-to-end service.
- Current coding standards drive it
- Aligned with your business goals
- It delights audiences visiting on all devices (desktop, mobile, tablet)
- It is as efficient and straightforward as possible
We listen, and so we never make assumptions about your needs. Able to exceed expectations every time we drive change with the end-user experience and your profitability in mind.
Ecommerce development, driven by data, yields results.
- Faster and more efficient applications
- Optimised conversion experiences
- Greater productivity
- Wider market visibility
- Flexible and highly scalable growth
- Secure and suitable backend solutions
- Quality assurance, manual & automated
With over a decade of building responsive Magento websites and modules, we are here for you. Hire a Pivotal Magento developer or a selection of our Magento development team. We will deliver, so you can relax.
- New Magento frontend design and backend build
- Migration from Magento 1 to Magento 2
- Migration to Magento from another platform
- Support and upgrades for existing Magento websites
- Digital marketing, website analytics and CRO support for Magento websites
- Experienced ecommerce consultancy, whether you’re just starting out or an established retailer
Read more about Pivotal the Magento Agency
Our enterprise WordPress websites and the content team can help you deliver content campaigns that engage in this fast and scalable blog turned CMS platform. WordPress ecommerce has now evolved into a feature-rich and popular ecosystem with many benefits. WordPress development is in our DNA.
- The largest community-backed website platform in the world
- Very lightweight and well documented
- Automatic updates out of the box
- Woocommerce website builds are well supported
- Make use of advanced caching & WordPress Hosting solutions
Slow speed will be impacting your bottom line, so your website needs to load faster.
- Studies by Google says that 53% of mobile users will leave if your website takes longer than 3 seconds to load
- Google uses page speed as a ranking signal so your SEO is at risk across desktop and mobile if it is not fast
- Slow site load and responsiveness negatively impact both experiences on the website and customer impression of the brand
How fast is your site? How would a faster site impact your bottom line? Want to know why your website is so slow?
We can help. Book in a page speed strategy call.