Trusted by more than 250,000 businesses worldwide, Magento, an Adobe Company, is the leading provider of open commerce platform for retailers and brands across B2C and B2B industries. Magento is supported by a vast global developer community and the largest e-commerce extension marketplace.
Pivotal Digital has built a reputation as a leading enterprise solution partner in the UK and Europe. Known as trailblazers in the community, we’ve successfully launched multiple complex projects while adopting the latest Magento technologies.
- #1 Commerce Platform
- Open Source Code
- Easily Scalable
- Cloud Hosted
- Unlimited Technology Partners
Magento Commerce is a feature-rich ecommerce solution for B2B and B2C organisation. The platform enables retailers to create unique, limitless and engaging shopping experiences, coupled with performance and TCO benefits of cloud services. Magento Commerce outclasses other platforms in terms of functionality, flexibility and scalability, making this a platform of choice amongst enterprises across the globe.
Magento Order Management
Magento’s Order Management is a central, flexible order fulfilment system that provides a single view of demand, inventory and supply across all customer touchpoints – increasing sales visibility and efficiencies across an entire organisation.
Pivotal Digital is one of the only accredited order management partners and has extensive experience implementing Magento Order Management across client sites in the United Kingdom and Europe.
We work with the best technology solution companies in order to compliment your commerce needs and enhance the digital experience for your customers and increase your brand’s growth. From email marketing to hosting, merchandising, OMS, shipping and more, we’ve partnered with the best Magento technology providers for your business.
- Magento benefits both B2B and B2C customers.
- Magento is built to benefit sellers straight out-of-the-box.
- The Magento community has more than 150,000 developers and innovators constantly collaborating to improve the platform.
- Magento is partnered with hundreds of software providers like PayPal and Dotmailer so CRM, email, payment, shipping and social media marketing are covered.
- Simplified shipping cost management – from free to flat-rate – makes freight management a breeze.
- eCommerce reporting gives important information at a glance: total sales and tax reports, your most searched, most viewed and best-selling items, as well as low stock reporting.
- The vast suite of marketing tools allows you to manage email marketing to multi-tiered promotions. Product pricing and categories, stock and availability, product discounts coupons and special offers, shipping costs and product bundling – Magento has it covered.
- Magento Order Management Solution helps you view and edit orders, fulfil orders, backorder and re-order.
- Magento offers a simple user interface, supported by a complex database structure so purchasing products online is straightforward and easy.
- Advanced SEO features including fast loading pages, search-friendly URL’s and keywords, metadata and title tagging facility as well as redirecting functionality.