Pivotal is proud to offer a comprehensive range of digital design, development and optimisation solutions for every size and type of business. We can provide you and your organisation with a fully bespoke, meticulously tailored solution built around your current position and on-going objectives.
Backed by more than 140 years’ combined experience in digital design and development at the highest level, Pivotal is uniquely positioned to take your business from where it is today to where you’d like to see it tomorrow. For more information on any of our services or to arrange a free consultation, reach out to the Pivotal customer service team today.
Comprehensive Plesk Integration Services
We can make it as easy as possible for you to access and control each of your online assets via the market’s most advanced and capable control panels. Pivotal has unrivalled experience and expertise with an extensive range of control panels, allowing us to help our customers select and integrate the very best tools for the unique requirements of their businesses.
As one of the most popular and capable alternatives to cPanel, Plesk comes highly recommended as an outstanding control panel for all businesses of all shapes and sizes. Though the debate continues as to which of the two is better – cPanel or Plesk – we personally believe that both have their own unique advantages. The decision is one that therefore comes down to personal preferences and the requirements of your business.
The Benefits of Plesk
In terms of the specific benefits Plesk brings to the table, the following qualities represent the primary points of appeal for this outstanding control panel:
- Cost effective. For one thing, Plesk represents a considerably cheaper option than cPanel. Which is precisely why Plesk has become a firm favourite among millions of smaller businesses around the world.
- Clean interface. As would be expected from a market leading control panel, Plesk has an exceptionally clean and simplified user interface. All of which makes it very easy to use – particularly for those who may not have a great deal of experience with these kinds of control panels.
- Advanced stability. Along with the most outstanding security, Plesk is also considered to be significantly more stable than the other control panels in its class. In fact, Plesk has even outperformed cPanel in terms of its overall stability.
- Simple migration. Another key benefit to the Plesk control panel is the way in which it makes it as easy as possible to move accounts over from all the control panels.
- Language support. Unlike some of its counterparts, Plesk supports a wide variety of international languages, which include Russian, French, Spanish, Japanese and German.
- Learning curve. The simplicity of Plesk gives it one of the gentlest learning curves of any premier control panel. Which means that in no time at all, even an outright beginner can be making the most of its more advanced and powerful features.
Having worked with Plesk since its introduction many years ago, Pivotal knows exactly what it takes for this outstanding control panel to be used for the benefit of your business. Whatever the size, type and ultimate objectives of your organisation, we can help breathe life into your vision with a quality digital solution.
For more information on any of our services or to arrange a free consultation, get in touch with the Pivotal customer service team today.
100% Bespoke Solutions
What sets Pivotal apart from the competition is our comprehensive commitment to 100% bespoke digital solutions. We embrace each and every project as a unique challenge to both further our portfolio and develop our skills, knowledge and experience. Everything we do is crafted from the ground up in direct accordance with the requirements, expectations and available budgets of our customers.
We follow a structured process to provide our customers with the total package of the highest quality performance and guaranteed value for money.
We begin each project by carrying out deep and wide-reaching analysis of your business, your current position and your objectives. We take into account the strengths, weaknesses and opportunities for improvement your organisation has access to, while at the same time implementing much wider market and audience analysis. This allows us to begin building a unique blueprint for the enhanced success of your business.
Pivotal will create a bespoke proposal for your business, in accordance with the findings of our introductory analysis and assessment. However, we will not begin the implementation of anything without your complete authorisation. We take enormous pride and pleasure in forming close working relationships with our clients, making sure you stay in the loop at all times.
Once you’re happy with our proposal, we will go ahead with the implementation process from start to finish, while at all times keeping you updated as to our progress and any issues of relevance along the way. We’ll stop at nothing to bring our initial proposal to life and refuse to make the kinds of promises we cannot deliver on.
As the project nears completion, we will continue to offer our on-going optimisation and enhancement services for as long as required. We understand and acknowledge the fact that as there is no such thing as flawless performance, there is always room for continuous improvement.
Total support and aftercare
Last but not least, the Pivotal team is proud to offer the market’s most capable and committed support and aftercare services, covering each of our digital design and development services. If you want the web’s most experienced, passionate and trusted team of digital experts on your side long-term, you’re in safe hands with Pivotal.
If you can’t find the exact product or service required listed on our website, we’d be delighted to hear from you. For more information on our Plesk integration services or any of our digital solutions, the Pivotal customer service team is standing by to take your call.