Magento 2 development Whether looking to establish an online store or already running an ecommerce enterprise, chances are you’ve heard of Magento. Even if you aren’t currently using the platform, you may be somewhat familiar with it. The long and short of it being that Magento has been the world’s number one ecommerce platform for close to a decade now, providing businesses and developers alike with the perfect combination of simplicity and limitless flexibility.
As it stands, approximately 30% of the world’s most successful ecommerce businesses have been built on the Magento platform. But as there’s always room for improvement, the development team responsible for Magento recently launched Magento 2. So whether you’re currently using Magento 1 or are looking to migrate to this incredible platform for the first time, Pivotal can help you and your business get the most out of Magento 2 development.
Comprehensive Magento 2 Development Solutions
Pivotal is proud to offer the market’s most extensive range of Magento 2 of solutions for every type of ecommerce enterprise. Regardless of the size, nature or current position of your business, we can provide you with a 100% bespoke service package to help maximise its potential.
We’ve helped hundreds of new businesses get up and running with the kinds of Magento 2 websites that breed exceptional success stories. We know exactly what it takes to transform an ambitious initial vision into a living, breathing and highly competitive business. Regardless of the strength or ferociousness of the competition, we can provide you with a comprehensive Magento 2 development solution to ensure your business stands out and gets noticed.
By contrast, if you are already running an ecommerce business and or simply looking to improve performance, we can help. Our development team has unrivalled experience in the enhancement and improvement of every type of ecommerce operation across the board. From simple optimisation to complete site rescue services, we can help you get the most out of Magento 2 development.
Magento 2 Migration
For many businesses, the key to enhanced performance could lie in migrating over to Magento 2. Whether currently using the first-generation version of Magento or entirely different ecommerce platform, Magento 2 development offers a wide variety of benefits that are not to be overlooked.
With our help, the entirety of the Magento 2 migration process can be made effortless, seamless and to involve little to no downtime whatsoever. We’ll take everything that currently works for your business and port it over to the most innovative and dynamic ecommerce platform available. While at the same time making the most of the various new features and functionalities Magento 2 has brought to the world of high-quality ecommerce.
Even if it seems as if Magento 1 is getting the job done perfectly fine as it is, this doesn’t mean you couldn’t benefit significantly by upgrading to Magento 2. If looking to remain as relevant and competitive as possible for the long-term, you need to be striving for perfection – not just ‘ok’.
Get in touch with the Pivotal team today for more information on any of our Magento 2 migration or ecommerce development solutions.
Why Magento 2 Development?
Having been up and running for a couple of years now, the extraordinary benefits of Magento 2 are being enjoyed by millions of business owners worldwide. As promised by the Magento development team, the second version of the world’s most successful ecommerce platform essentially takes every important feature and functionality of the initial version to the next level.
Regardless of the size or nature of your online business, making the switch to Magento 2 could make all the difference.
Among the extensive improvements rolled out in the second-generation version of Magento, the following enhancements are perhaps the most significant of all:
- Full Page Caching:This essential improvement has made the most incredible difference to page loading times. By pre-rendering pages into basic HTML, pages that would have previously loaded in around 5 to 8 seconds now load in no longer than 2 seconds. The importance of fast and reliable page loading times in terms of both user experience and SEO cannot be overstated.
- Easier Checkouts: Research has shown time and time again that a simplified checkout process contributes to higher conversion rates. Which is something that has clearly been taken into account by the Magento development team, given the simplification of the checkout process provided by Magento 2. An important improvement that has streamlined the entire purchase process significantly.
- Enhanced Admin Interface: The entire admin panel has been redesigned to offer a significantly more intuitive, user-friendly and simplified overall experience. The structure and layout have been altered in a manner that makes it so much easier than before to access key information and make any number of modifications to the appearance of your online store in an instant.
- Mobile Focus: It’s also worth remembering that the original version of Magento was released long before the mobile movement began hitting its stride. With Magento 2, the entirety of the interface has been redesigned to offer maximum compatibility with mobile devices. For any ecommerce business of any kind and at any level, nothing matters more than providing a flawless user experience for desktop and mobile customers alike.
- A Better Shopping Experience: When Magento 1 was taken back to the drawing board, its developers examined each and every ‘pain point’ that contributed to abandoned shopping carts. With the release of Magento 2, the entire shopping experience from top to bottom has been overhauled and enhanced, in order to significantly reduce cart abandonment and boost conversion rates.
The unique simplicity and functionality of Magento 2 allows ecommerce business owners to take full control of their websites. The perfect combination of simplicity and limitless scope for creativity and performance alike. We can set you up with not only an outstanding Magento 2 website, but the kind of on-going aftercare package your business needs.
Whatever it takes to transform your ecommerce enterprise with an intelligent, innovative and 100% bespoke Magento 2 solution, you can count on Pivotal to get the job done!