WE ARE RECRUITING:
Overseas Developer Manager Job Specification
Who we are?
Pivotal is a top end, full stack eCommerce solutions provider targeting Magento across the board with specialists in web development, architecture, integration, business analysis, SEO, PPC, CRO and SMO.
40 hours per week from 9 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday. Which includes a paid 1-hour lunch break.
The overseas developer manager will report directly to our Development Manager.
The role is responsible for handling and managing our overseas team, as well as designing, coding and modifying websites, from layout to function and according to a client’s specifications. Strive to create visually appealing sites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
- Delegating and managing our overseas team
- Development within a new media environment.
- Debugging and fixing existing eCommerce websites.
- Development of new websites from the ground up in an Agile environment.
- Development of custom modules using MVC Framework.
- Regular exposure to business stakeholders and executive management, as well as the authority and scope, to apply your expertise to many interesting technical problems.
- At the very minimum of one-year experience developing in Magento or two years developing in a PHP framework (ideally Zend).
- Ability to develop, plan and manage own / team workloads in a logical manner.
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Ability to communicate and work closely within the development team.
- A proven track record in testing, debugging and fixing existing eCommerce websites.
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Fluent in the Hindi Language & English Language
- Experience of eCommerce security principles.
- Experience in an agency environment covering multiple projects across multiple platforms concurrently.
- Ability to work in an Agile development environment.
- Ability to come up with ideas, specifications and technical solutions.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands-on design experience with Web Services (REST / SOAP, etc ..) is needed to be successful in this position.
- Working knowledge of a Full Stack Developer including other Web Technologies e.g; Apache, Nginx, Linux (CLI)
- Management Experience
Send us your CV and covering letter if you feel your the right person for this role